BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

6 Meals A Day - 6.6.09


So for my first day with this diet - I love it!! I didnt have aaaany cravings between meals and I feel really good about myself :) It all just fills you up just enough, you dont have to worry about wanting to eat more of anything! Ok, so this is what I had:
Meal 1 - mini bagel with jam (I dont use butter because its extra fatty and the jam is good because it has carbs to start the day off energized)
Meal 2 - small smoothie (containing milk, yogurt, banana tofu, frozen berries and some antioxidant and vegetable powder stuff)
Meal 3 - little sandwhich with cream cheese and chia seeds (for protein) and half a pickel
Meal 4 - some organic strawberries from my dads garden, pineapple, mixed nuts and carrots
Meal 5 - Organic cereal with a few diced strawberries
Meal 6 - Eggo waffle with chocolate chips
...aaand some green tea and water throughout the day!
Seems like a lot of food but I really only had small portions of each! Its actually kind of fun to plan your food for your day, actually. Well Im going to go and watch more Ugly Betty episodes that I missed :) New post tomorrow!
xo

0 comments: