BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Late Night Garden Eats

Sorry I don't have pics, I already ate the food :P
But it's awesome having a garden cause there's always something to pick and eat when hanging outside and when I'm hungry for a snack, there's a lot of yummy but healthy stuff right in my back yard!
Today I had this soy spread on a bun with slices of radish on top from the garden, my fav!
Then I had some veggie (I don't know what it is in english, but in Slovak it's called kalerab) for a snack which is a green and sort of white inside.. it's so good!
And for my super-late dinner which is now (bad :P) I'm having a salad with lettuce (including mint leaves!) and radish from the garden and then also cucumber, pepper, tomato and some kind of vinigrette.
Sorry about the lack of posts but I've been busy studying.. or trying too. Tomorrow is my last exam though, so more posts will be coming!
xo, Claudia.

0 comments: